Julian Alps peak walk
A walking holiday in the heart of the Julian Alps and along its mountain ridges. This is a picturesque mountain tour, taking you through alpine countryside and its many natural attractions, including Lakes Bled & Bohinj. The tour is suitable for fit and experienced walkers. It requires some basic experience of walking at high mountain levels and narrow trails. Not suitable for children under 12 years.
• Through the heart of the Triglav National Park.
• Hike to the highest Slovene mountain, Triglav.
• Stay in alpine mountain huts.
• Postcard view from your Bled hotel.
• Stroll along seven Triglav lakes.
• Take a refreshing swim in Lake Bohinj.
Helia d.o.o., http://www.helia.si, email@example.com